Recovery Cove is a top-rated rehab facility for substance use disorder treatment in Lehigh Valley with evidence-based and holistic therapies and the best clinical staff. We help individuals battling addiction and co-occurring mental disorders break free from destructive behavioral patterns, heal from mental health problems, and attain holistic recovery.
Benefits Of Outpatient Addiction Treatment
Outpatient addiction treatment is ideal for those suffering from mild to a moderate addiction disorder. Some of the benefits of outpatient treatment for addiction recovery include:
- It allows you to heal and recover from the comfort of your home with the love and support of your family members.
- Outpatient treatment is more affordable than inpatient, IOP, or PHP treatment programs as it does include accommodation, food, or medications.
- Outpatient therapy can help you maintain work-related responsibilities and family obligations alongside addiction treatment. It causes minimal disruption to your everyday life.
Outpatient therapy engages recovering addicts in several hours of counseling, group therapy, and psychotherapy sessions. Our type of outpatient addiction recovery care can equip you with essential skills for lasting success with sobriety.
How To Choose A Rehab Facility?
Choosing a rehab center can be a tedious and time-consuming task. However, joining the right facility is pivotal to achieving a safe and speedy recovery from addiction. The ideal addiction treatment centers shold offer:
- Personalized Treatment Plans - You want to join a rehab that creates tailored treatment approaches for each patient. No two addiction circumstances are ever the same. Hence, refrain from rehabs that follow a one-size-fits-all approach to treating addiction.
- In-depth Focus On Underlying Mental Health Issues - Addiction often arises from an underlying mental health issue like depression, anxiety, PTSD, etc. Comprehensive recovery from drug and alcohol addiction is only the result of addressing the underlying triggers responsible for your harmful behaviors. Make sure to join a treatment center specializing in treating dual diagnosis disorders.
- Low Client-To-Staff Ratio - You need motivation and encouragement throughout recovery to stay focused on your recovery goals. Make sure to join a rehab with a low client-to-staff ratio to receive personalized care and support in recovery.
Quitting Drugs And Alcohol By Yourself vs. Getting Professional Treatment
It is not uncommon to procrastinate addiction treatment assuming your substance abuse situation is under control. Let's consider the pros and cons of quitting drugs on your own vs. getting professional treatment:
- It can help you save costs as you do not have to pay for addiction treatment center programs.
- You can experience excruciating pain and discomfort during the withdrawal phase. Individuals suffering from long-term alcoholism or substance abuse disorders may experience life-threatening health conditions and extreme cravings.
- You are at a high risk of relapse as the underlying mental health issues remain untreated.
Getting Professional Treatment
- You can heal can benefit from peer support during the program thanks to meeting people dealing with similar problems.
- It can help you heal from the root cause of addiction alongside substance abuse.
- Professional addiction treatment can help you attain a safe and pain-free recovery from substance abuse.
- Professional substance abuse treatment comes at a cost. However, you can pay for addiction treatment with private insurance, ACA-sponsored plans, Medicaid, Medicare, etc.
Join Recovery Cove today to begin a liberating journey towards sobriety and improved psychiatric wellness. Signing up for our substance use disorder treatment in Lehigh Valley can prepare you for lasting sobriety and help you lead a gratifying life.
Easton PA 18042